Every doula has different skills, experience, and fees.
Here are some of your options at B*E*S*T:
Getting StartedChildbirth Education & Discussing Your Needs
The prices below are for people who are not interested in labor support from B*E*S*T Doula Service, or have their own doula. These classes are available to people all over the country who want to learn from my decades of labor & birth experience.
If you choose to work with a doula from B*E*S*T Doula Service, the costs of these classes are included in your labor support package.
- A 20-30 minute virtual meeting so you can ask clarifying questions and get the information you need.
Introductory Class90 minutes
- Lots of tips about pregnancy, birth and newborn care. This is the class to help you decide if I am the right doula and educator for you.
- Add $20 to receive a packet of samples & goodies after our session!
Virtual Childbirth Preparation Classes5-6 hours
- We’ll continue with nearly six hours of 1-on-1 childbirth preparation to educate you as we get to know each other. Each session reviews tips on how to get the birth you want in a hospital setting, which hospital protocols are necessary, and how, when & why to avoid the unnecessary ones.
- These classes will prepare you for birth. You won’t need to take any additional childbirth education classes other than Infant CPR.
- Save $100 when you sign up for the entire series within 48 hours of taking the Introductory Class!
Virtual / In-Person Doula Support Labor & Birth
Unlimited Virtual Labor Support
- Call at anytime if you feel scared, stuck, or just need some help understanding what’s happening. No need to track the hours – a doula will be there for you as long as you need.
- This option also includes a personalized birth plan, helpful suggestions & positions, guaranteed backup doulas, and more. See the full breakdown on our Services page.
- If you’ve taken the Introductory class and all three prenatal classes, this price drops to $1,000.
In-Person Labor SupportUp to 2 doulas!
- In-person labor support is currently dependent on your hospital’s Covid-19 policy. If two doulas are allowed to attend your birth, a shadow doula will be included at no extra cost. If only one doula is allowed to attend your birth, a shadow doula will attend your birth.
- If you’ve taken the Introductory class and all three prenatal classes, the price drops to $2,700.
In-Person Labor SupportIf you only want to work with tracy hartley
- If you only want tracy hartley to attend your birth in-person.
- This option is not available if you have not taken all 3 Childbirth Preparation Classes.
NEW: Unlimited Combo! Receive In-Person AND Virtual Labor Support
Problem: You want a very experienced doula who will know what to do in any situation, but they’re so expensive!
Problem: You found someone who’ll be by your side no matter how long your labor lasts to provide hands-on support. They charge less money, but they lack experience.
B*E*S*T Doulas has the perfect solution for you!
A newer doula can provide hands-on support, while your highly experienced doula will be available for unlimited virtual support throughout your labor.
It’s the best of both worlds – wisdom gained by many years of experience, combined with the energy & enthusiasm of an eager new doula!
The doulas at B*E*S*T have a range of fees from $2,500 to $5,000, but I also work with some brand new doulas who charge less. If my fee is too far out of your price range, just let me know about your budgetary concerns and I will try to find you a more affordable doula. Your time will be better spent interviewing doulas you can afford!
Bring a friend and save $50!
*Note: Your friend(s) must sign up for the complete class series.
2nd Baby Discount
Save $250 on labor support for your second vaginal birth!
Valid for both our virtual and in-person doula services.
What Our Clients Say
Not sure which option is right for you?
I’d love to talk with you about what you need and how I can help you have the type of birth you want.