Every doula has different skills, experience, and fees.
Here are some of your options at B*E*S*T:
Getting StartedChildbirth Education & Discussing Your Needs
- A 20-30 minute virtual meeting so you can ask clarifying questions and get the information you need.
Introductory Class90 minutes
- Lots of tips about pregnancy, birth and newborn care. This is the class to help you decide if I am the right doula and educator for you.
- Add $20 to receive a packet of samples & goodies after our session!
Virtual Childbirth Preparation Classes5-6 hours
- We’ll continue with nearly six hours of 1-on-1 childbirth preparation to educate you as we get to know each other. Each session reviews tips on how to get the birth you want in a hospital setting, which hospital protocols are necessary, and how, when & why to avoid the unnecessary ones.
- These classes will prepare you for birth. You won’t need to take any additional childbirth education classes other than Infant CPR.
- Save $100 when you sign up for the entire series within 48 hours of taking the Introductory Class!
Virtual Doula Support Labor & Birth
Hourly Virtual Labor Support
- Call at anytime if you feel scared, stuck, or just need some help understanding what’s happening. This option also includes a personalized birth plan, helpful suggestions & positions, guaranteed backup doulas, and more. See the full breakdown on our Services page.
- There is a $500 retainer fee for virtual labor support. This fee is non-refundable and will ensure my availability. $200 of this fee balance will go toward the hourly rate for virtual labor support.
- If the calls reach the $200 budget, additional time may be purchased through PayPal at the hourly rate: $25 for each 15 minutes or portion thereof. (For example: a 10 minute call would be $25, while a 25 minute call would be $50.) Payment for unused time will be refunded by request.
- If you’ve taken the Introductory class and all three prenatal classes, the price drops to $500.
Unlimited Virtual Labor Support
- Don’t want to be concerned about the hours being used or keeping track of time during labor? Unlimited virtual support allows for as much time as you need.
- If you’ve taken the Introductory class and all three prenatal classes, this price drops to $1,000.
NEW: Unlimited Combo! Receive In-Person AND Virtual Labor Support
Problem: You want a very experienced doula who will know what to do in any situation, but they’re so expensive!
Problem: You found someone who’ll be by your side no matter how long your labor lasts to provide hands-on support. They charge less money, but they lack experience.
B*E*S*T Doulas has the perfect solution for you!
A newer doula can provide hands-on support, while your highly experienced doula will be available for unlimited virtual support throughout your labor.
It’s the best of both worlds – wisdom gained by many years of experience, combined with the energy & enthusiasm of an eager new doula!
In-Person Doula Support Labor & Birth
In-Person Labor Support
- In-person labor support is currently dependent on your hospital’s Covid-19 policy. If two doulas are allowed to attend your birth, a shadow doula will be included at no extra cost. If only one doula is allowed to attend your birth, a shadow doula will attend your birth.
- If you’ve taken the Introductory class and all three prenatal classes, the price drops to $2,700.
In-Person Labor Support with tracy hartley
- If you only want tracy hartley to attend your birth in-person.
- This option is not available if you have not taken all 3 Childbirth Preparation Classes.
Bring a friend and save $50!
*Note: Your friend(s) must sign up for the complete class series.
2nd Baby Discount
Save $250 on labor support for your second vaginal birth!
Valid for both our virtual and in-person doula services.
The doulas at B*E*S*T have a range of fees from $2,500 to $5,000, but I also work with some brand new doulas who charge less. If my fee is too far out of your price range, just let me know about your budgetary concerns and I will try to find you a more affordable doula. Your time will be better spent interviewing doulas you can afford!
Not sure which option is right for you?
I’d love to talk with you about what you need and how I can help you have the type of birth you want.