Every doula has different skills, experience, and fees.
Here are some of your options at B*E*S*T:
Getting StartedChildbirth Education & Discussing Your Needs
The prices below are for people who are not interested in labor support from B*E*S*T Doula Service, or have their own doula. These classes are available to people all over the country who want to learn from my decades of labor & birth experience.
If you choose to work with a doula from B*E*S*T Doula Service, the costs of these classes are included in your labor support package.
- A 20-30 minute virtual meeting so you can ask clarifying questions and get the information you need.
Introductory Class90 minutes
- Lots of tips about pregnancy, birth and newborn care. This is the class to help you decide if I am the right doula and educator for you.
- Add $20 to receive a packet of samples & goodies after our session!
Virtual Childbirth Preparation Classes5-6 hours
- We’ll continue with nearly six hours of 1-on-1 childbirth preparation to educate you as we get to know each other. Each session reviews tips on how to get the birth you want in a hospital setting, which hospital protocols are necessary, and how, when & why to avoid the unnecessary ones.
- These classes will prepare you for birth. You won’t need to take any additional childbirth education classes other than Infant CPR.
- Save $100 when you sign up for the entire series within 48 hours of taking the Introductory Class!
Virtual / In-Person Doula Support Labor & Birth
Unlimited Virtual Labor Support
- Call at anytime if you feel scared, stuck, or just need some help understanding what’s happening. No need to track the hours – a doula will be there for you as long as you need.
- This option also includes a personalized birth plan, helpful suggestions & positions, guaranteed backup doulas, and more. See the full breakdown on our Services page.
- If you’ve taken the Introductory class and all three prenatal classes, this price drops to $1,000.
In-Person Labor SupportUp to 2 doulas!
- In-person labor support is currently dependent on your hospital’s Covid-19 policy. If two doulas are allowed to attend your birth, a shadow doula will be included at no extra cost. If only one doula is allowed to attend your birth, a shadow doula will attend your birth.
- If you’ve taken the Introductory class and all three prenatal classes, the price drops to $2,500.
In-Person Labor SupportIf you only want to work with tracy hartley
- If you only want tracy hartley to attend your birth in-person.
- This option is not available if you have not taken all 3 Childbirth Preparation Classes.
NEW: Unlimited Combo! Receive In-Person AND Virtual Labor Support
Problem: You want a very experienced doula who will know what to do in any situation, but they’re so expensive!
Problem: You found someone who’ll be by your side no matter how long your labor lasts to provide hands-on support. They charge less money, but they lack experience.
B*E*S*T Doulas has the perfect solution for you!
A newer doula can provide hands-on support, while your highly experienced doula will be available for unlimited virtual support throughout your labor.
It’s the best of both worlds – wisdom gained by many years of experience, combined with the energy & enthusiasm of an eager new doula!
*If you’ve taken the Introductory class and all three prenatal classes, the price drops to $1,500.
The doulas at B*E*S*T have a range of fees from $2,500 to $5,000, but I also work with some brand new doulas who charge less. If my fee is too far out of your price range, just let me know about your budgetary concerns and I will try to find you a more affordable doula. Your time will be better spent interviewing doulas you can afford!
Bring a friend and save $50!
*Note: Your friend(s) must sign up for the complete class series.
2nd Baby Discount
Save $250 on labor support for your second vaginal birth!
Valid for both our virtual and in-person doula services.
What Our Clients Say
Tracy is super supportive and comforting. Having Tracy next to me during my daughter’s labor gave me the strength and confidence I needed during L&D. With the expansive knowledge Tracy has she was able to provide me with guidance to make my labor more relaxed and enjoyable! Beautiful Soul!!!
Not sure which option is right for you?
I’d love to talk with you about what you need and how I can help you have the type of birth you want.